This lesson is intended to help you develop an understanding of economic monopolies. It introduces the Sherman Anti-Trust Act, which forbade the establishment and practices of economic monopolies in the United States.
- At the end the lesson, you will be able to…
- Explain how the Sherman Anti-Trust Act protects consumers.
- Identify one event that lead to the passing of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act.
- Explain the role of the Federal Trade Commission
- Write an email to demonstrate your knowledge of the FTC’s role in a fair market.